Pages

Tuesday, June 9, 2009

LATE BLOOMER Finds a New Home

I had the good fortune of reconnecting with an old friend by way of Facebook recently. Last week, she was in Springfield and we got to catch up with one another. Wow, it is so great to spend time with someone who "knew you when" and who you enjoy just as much now.
I told my friend about my late life passion for art quilting and showed her some of my work. Today I learned she had contacted Waverly House Gallery and is now the owner of my favorite (and largest!) work - Late Bloomer. So congratulations to Cheryl for giving my quilt a new home and congratulations to me for letting go of it.

3 comments:

Sherryl said...

You are both lucky. It is a gorgeous piece.

Carole said...

Congratulations!!...both on this lovely piece and its new home...
as well as ARTIST OF THE WEEK!!

sharon said...

i was in waverly house yesterday with out of town company & eunice told me that Late Bloomer had found a new home! congrats!